This keyless remote programming instructions work for PROX Chevy Vette #1 l,u,t,p remote with part # 25854929, 25926479, and FCC id M3N5WY7777A on the back of it.
2. Make sure the radio to OFF.
3. Press the RESET button in order to clear any warning messages on the instrument panel display.
4. Press and release the OPTIONS button on the DIC several times to scroll through the display options until the instrument panel is blank.
5. Press and hold the RESET button for 2 seconds.
6. FOB TRAINING message will be displayed. Press the RESET Button once. The message HOLD LK + UNLK 1ST FOB will be displayed.
7. Simultaneously press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first remote for about 5 or more seconds. The IPC will indicate when the remote is programmed and when to proceed to next remote. Repeat this for all remotes you wish to use including existing remotes.
8. Remove the key.