1998 1999 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue Keyless Remote Programming Instructions
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have with you all the keyfobs you want to use on the vehicle. When you enter programming mode, all previous codes will be deleted from the memory. The other key fobs will not work until you program the key fobs again.
1. Shut the car doors.
2. Put key in ignition and turn to ON (As far as you can without cranking engine)
3. Move ignition to OFF and remove the key from the ignition.
4. Press and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position and don’t let go until step 8.
5. Stick the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
6. Put the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Don't turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Stick the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder.
8. Release the door lock switch. The car will sound three beeps in order to verify the Programming Mode has engaged.
9. Push the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons in unison on the keyless entry transmitter and hold up until the car beeps twice to confirm that the keyfob has been successfully programmed (this takes approximately 15 seconds).
10. Repeat step 9 for each and every keyfob you wish to program as well as your pre-existing working remotes. You can teach the car up to four remote controls.
11. Take out the ignition key so that you can exit the Programming Mode.
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Monday, October 10, 2016
|Order a Remote|
2. Identify the VAC Programming Connector adjacent to the keyless entry receiver within the trunk. It's a green plastic connector with one black/white wire leading up to it. The connector is not plugged into anything. You may have to pull back the trim to access it.
3. The programming connector has one terminal. Ground this terminal to the trunk hatch or antenna. The door locks will automatically cycle (lock and unlock) to indicate that programming mode has started. Make certain the programming connector stays grounded throughout the programming.
4. Push UNLOCK on the fob once. The door locks will cycle once to indicate that the keyfob has been programmed and all previously recorded remotes are eliminated from memory.
b. If a second keyfob is going to be programmed, push the UNLOCK button on the second keyfob once. The door locks will lock and unlock to confirm.
5. Remove jumper wire you previously used to ground the RKE programming connector.
Battery for this remote | Cover to protect remote
Relevant Part numbers: ABO0502T, GLQ9Z6-1507, 22100943, 22100944, 22100945, 22110689, 22100951
Sunday, October 9, 2016
• Only PEPS Keyfobs taught into the vehicle will work.
• The automobile could be reprogrammed so that stolen or lost remotes work no longer.
• Any remaining transmitters will need to be reprogrammed. each automobile could have up to five keys programmed into it.
Encoding Remote Controls with a working flipkey remote:
To program, your vehicle needs to be off and each of the flipkey remotes, both currently programmed and new, has to be on hand.
1. Set the working remote control(s) within the cup holder.
2. Put in the key of the new keyless fob in the key lock cylinder (on the outside of the driver door) and turn the key to unlock position five times within ten seconds. The driver information center (dic) displays “ready for remote #2, 3, 4 or 5.”
3. Place the new keyfob into the flipkey pocket. The keyfob pocket is positioned in the center console utility area under the cup holder. The cup holder needs to be pulled out to access the keyfob pocket.
4. Press the ignition. as soon as the keyfob is learned, the dic display will show that it's willing to learn the next keyless fob.
5. Take out the remote from the flipkey pocket and push the unlock button.
To teach extra remote keys, repeat steps 3 through 5. when all extra remotes are programmed, press and hold the ignition for 5 seconds to exit the programming mode.
Programming with no working transmitter:
You may learn as much as five flipkeys. This method will require 30 minutes to complete. The car must be off and each of the keyfobs. you wish to teach must be on hand.
1. Put the key of the new flipkey remote into the key lock cylinder situated on the outside of the driver door and turn the key to the unlock position 5 times within 10-seconds. The driver information center (dic) displays “remote learn Pending, Please wait.”
2. Hang around for ten minutes until the dic displays “Press engine start Button To learn” and then press the ignition. The dic displays will again show “remote learn Pending, Please wait.”
3. Repeat step 2 two more times. After the third time, all previously stored keyfobs won't function with the car. Remaining keyless fobs can be relearned during the next steps. The dic should now say “ready for remote #1.”
4. Place the new remote into the remote control pocket. The flipkey remote pocket is located inside the center console storage area below the cup holder. The cup holder has to be pulled out to reach the keyless fob pocket.
5. Press the ignition. When the key is learned, the dic display will say that it's willing to program the subsequent remote.
6. Take out the remote from the remote pocket and push the unlock button.
To learn more keyless fob, repeat steps 4 through 6. When all extra keys are taught, push and hold the ignition for Five seconds to exit the programming mode.