This keyless remote programming instructions work for Caddy ATS,XTS Prox l,u,rs,p,t remote with part # 22856930, FCC id NBG009768T, and part # uses K20765513 on the back of it.
Only RKE transmitters programmed to the vehicle will work, if a transmitter is lost or stolen, a replacement can be purchased and programmed through your dealer. The vehicle can be reprogrammed so that lost or stolen transmitters no longer work. Each vehicle can have up to eight transmitter matched to it.
Programming with a recognized Transmitter (Keyless Access Vehicles Only) A new transmitter can be programmed to the vehicle when there is one recognized transmitter.
To program, the vehicle must be off and all of the transmitters, both currently recognized and new, must be with you.
1. Open the center console storage area and the storage tray.
5. Press the START button. When the transmitter is learned, the DIC display will show that it is ready to program the next transmitter.
6. Remove the transmitter from the transmitter pocket and press key unlock or lock on the transmitter.
To program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 3-5. When all additional transmitters are programmed, press and hold the START button for approximately 12 seconds to exit programming mode. Programming without a Recognized Transmitter (Keyless Access Vehicles Only)
If there are no currently recognized transmitter available, follow this procedure to program up to eight transmitters. This feature is not available in Canada. This procedure will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. The vehicle must be off and all transmitters to be programmed must be with you.
The Driver Information Center (DIC) displays REMOTE LEARN PENDING, PLEASE WAIT.
2. Wait for 10 minutes until the DIC displays PRESS ENGINE START BUTTON TO LEARN. then press the START button.
The DIC display should now show READY FOR REMOTE # 1.
4. Place the new transmitter in the transmitter pocket. The transmitter pocket is inside the center console storage area between the driver and front passenger seats. The storage area will need to be opened to access the transmitter pocket.
6. Remove the transmitter from the transmitter pocket and press Unlock or Lock on the transmitter.
To program additional transmitters, repeat Steps 4-6. When all additional transmitters are programmed, press and hold the START button for approximately 12 seconds to exit programming mode.