This keyless remote programming instructions work for w/o RS Caddy remote with part # 15222347, and FCC id M3N65981403 on the back of it.
1. The vehicle must be off.
2. Have the recognized transmitter and the new, unrecognized transmitter (s) with you.
3. Insert the vehicle key into the key lock cylinder located on the outside of the driver's door.
4. Turn the key to unlock position five times within five seconds.
5. The Driver Information Center (DIC) will display READY FOR FOB #X, where X can be 2, 3 or 4.
6. Place the new unprogrammed transmitter into the transmitter pocket with the transmitter buttons facing front of the vehicle. The Transmitter pocket is inside the center console storage area located between the driver and front passenger seats.
7. Once the transmitter is programmed, a beep will sound. The DIC will display READY FOR #X, where X can be 3 or 4, or MAX # FOBS LEARNED.
8. Remove the transmitter from the transmitter pocket and the press the unlock button on the keyless access transmitter two times.