This keyless remote programming instructions work for remote with part # 04686481AF, 04686481AA, 04686481AB, 04686481AC, 56049249AA, FCC id GQ43VT13T, GQ43VT17T on the back of it.
NOTE: When entering program mode using that fob, ALL currently programmed fobs will be erased and you will have to reprogram them for your vehicle. However, if program mode is entered and no action is performed, the previously programmed fobs will continue to function.
2. Fasten your seat belt (fastening the seat belt will cancel any chiming that may confuse you during this programming procedure).
3. Place the key into the ignition.
5. Press and hold the UNLOCK button on a programmed (i.e. functional) key fob.
6. Continue to hold the UNLOCK button, wait at least 4 seconds, but no longer than 10 seconds, then press and hold the PANIC button.
8. Press and release both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons, simultaneously on the fob to be programmed.9. A single chime will be heard. The chime indicates that the fob has been recognized.
9. Within 4 seconds of hearing the chime, press and release any button on the fob being programmed.
10. A single chime will be heard. The chime indicates that the fob has been programmed.
12. Turn the ignition to the OFF position or wait 60 seconds to exit program mode.
13. Your vehicle will remain in program mode for up to 60 seconds from when the original chime (i.e. Step #7) was heard. After 60 seconds, all programmed fobs will function normally.