This keyless remote programming instructions work for L,U,T, (P ON BACK) remote with part # MR587981, FCC id OUCG8D-525M-A, and part # G8D-525M-A, G8D-525M-A8 on the back of it.
orientation of the DLC in your vehicle to identify terminals 1 and 4.
2. Insert keys in ignition and leave in the OFF position.
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Data Line Connector (DLC) terminal 1 to terminal 4 with a suitable jumper wire (leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure). Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4.
5. Press either the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the transmitter to be programmed three times within 10 seconds. Upon successful programming, the doors will lock and unlock once.
6. Within one minute repeat the previous step with each additional transmitter you wish to program, including any existing transmitters (up to a total of 4). After completing each remote programming, the doors will lock and unlock once.
8. Test transmitter(s) for function.