This keyless remote programming instructions work for remote with part # 04759008AF, AE, AB, AC, AD, FCC id GQ43VT9T on the back of it.
2. Turn ignition to the run position (Allow ignition chimes to stop).
3. Using original transmitter, press and hold the [UNLOCK] button on the transmitter for between 4 and 10 seconds.
4. Continue to hold the [UNLOCK] button and press the [PANIC] button. A chime will sound to indicate that the transmitter programming mode has been entered (Allow
3 seconds for chime to sound).
5. Press a button on all transmitters to be programmed into the system including any previously programmed transmitters; a chime will sound when each transmitter has been programmed.
6. Turn the ignition to OFF position to exit the transmitter programming mode.