This keyless remote programming instructions work for l,u,p remote with part # 10245952, FCC id ABO0204T on the back of it.
1. Make sure your key is not in the ignition.
2. Remove the “BCM PRGRM” fuse from the fuse panel, you'll find it by opening the front passenger door. Use the legend on the fuse panel to look for the “BCMPRGRM” fuse.
4. Put the key in the ignition and turn to ACC (Do not start the engine).
6. Open and close any door. You'll hear a chime when the system enters programming mode.
7. Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on your remote at the same time for 14 seconds. After 7 seconds, you'll hear a chime which indicates the remote has been successfully programmed. Then wait approximately 14 seconds for another chime.
9. Take the key off from the ignition.
10. Put the “BCM PRGRM” fuse back.