This keyless remote programming instructions work for l,u,p,psd remote with part # 10245953, FCC id ABO0204T on the back of it.
2. Remove the “BCM PRGRM” fuse from the fuse panel, accessed by opening the front passenger door. Use the legend on the fuse panel to properly locate the “BCMPRGRM” fuse.
4. Close the liftgate.
5. Put the key in the ignitionand turn it to ACC (one click towards you – the opposite direction from starting the engine).
7. Open and close any vehicle door. A chime will be heard when the system enters the programming mode.
8. Press and hold the transmitter LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 14 seconds. IMPORTANT: After 7 seconds, a chime may be heard confirming successful synchronization. It is necessary to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful programming. Your new remote has
been accepted and all existing remote codes have been erased.
10. Remove key.
11. Put the “BCM PRGRM” fuse back into the fuse panel.