This keyless remote programming instructions work for 4B remote with part # 16245100, rear2x 16245104, trunk 16245100-29, 16207901-5, FCC id AB01502T on the back of it.
2. Remove the radio fuse.
3. Cycle the ignition switch from off to run (as far as you can go without cranking the engine) 3 times within 5 seconds ending in the run position. The vehicle will verify entry into programming mode by cycling door locks.
4. Press and hold both the lock and unlock buttons on the first remote for about 15 seconds. The vehicle will verify programming by cycling the door locks. Your new remote has been accepted and all existing remote codes have been erased.
5. Repeat the previous step for each additional remote including any existing remotes. You may program up to 4 remotes. This must be done before radio fuse is re-installed.
6. place the ignition switch in the off position
7. Replace radio fuse. if at any time it is necessary to restart the procedure, turn the ignition to off and proceed to step 1.