This keyless remote programming instructions work for L, U, P remote with part # 89742-AA010 FCC id GQ43VT7T and part # on the back of it.
1. With the key out of the ignition, locate the wireless door lock ECU. It is located in the center console.
2. With the ECU still connected, locate terminal 9, PRG (empty – no wires going into it) and terminal number 1, GND (black-white wire going into it) in the 15 cavity Wireless ECU connector. Wires go into cavities 1,4,5,8,10,11,14 and 15. Positions 2,3,6,7,9,12,and 13 are not used.
3. Using a suitable jumper wire, insert one end into terminal 1 and the other into terminal 9 cavity to touch the PRG pin of the ECU. The door locks will lock and unlock by themselves to confirm the vehicle has entered programming mode.
4. Press and release any button on the remote. The door locks will lock and unlock to confirm.
5. To program a second remote repeat step 4 for the second remote. 2 remotes can be programmed to this system.
6. Disconnect jumper wire.