This keyless remote programming instructions work for 3B remote with part # 16245103, trunk 16245105, rear2x 16245100-29, 16207901-5, FCC id AB01502T on the back of it.
1. Put the key in the ignition and leave it in OFF position.
2. Remove the RADIO fuse.
3. Cycle the ignition switch from the OFF position to RUN without starting the engine 3 times within 5 second ending in the RUN position. You will notice the door locks cycle (lock and unlock) once it has successfully enter programming mode.
4. Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote for 15 seconds. Door locks will cycle to confirm the remote has been successfully programmed.
5. To program another remote just go back to step 4. This must be done before the RADIO fuse is reinstalled.
6. Turn the key in the ignition to OFF position. IMPORTANT: The keyless entry system will not be operational if the radio fuse is open.
7. Replace the RADIO fuse. If at any time it is necessary to restart the procedure, turn the ignition OFF and proceed again with step 1.