This keyless remote programming instructions work for passport remote with part # 2-91101-681-0, and FCC id BAB237131-013 on the back of it.
transmitter, the memory for the first transmitter is pushed out, and it will no longer work.
To clear a lost or stolen transmitter from the system's memory, program a transmitter two times. This will remove the missing transmitter from memory, since only two transmitter codes can be accepted.
Another way to clear a lost or stolen transmitter is to erase all transmitter codes and then reprogram them. To do this, refer to the security system owner's manual. Programming the transmitter
control unit mounted on the floor underneath the seat.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON,
3. Use a pen or pencil to press and hold the green programming button on the side of the control unit. When the security system LED on the instrument panel comes on, release the programming button, (steps 3 and 4 must be done within 5 seconds of each other.)
5. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK, then to ON.
6. Press and hold the green programming button on the side of the control unit until the LED on the instrument panel begins to flash, then release the button. (Steps 6 and 7 must be done within 5 seconds of each other.)
7. Press and release the button on the transmitter. Verify that the LED goes out, the siren chirps twice, and the front side marker lights flash twice to confirm that the transmitter's was accepted by the control unit.