This keyless remote programming instructions work for (2060) 3B remote with part # 15692636, 15955515, 15955516, 25609144, 25555951, 15692336, 10239647, 25559364, 25609144, 15657587, 15955702, 15725423, new 15731442, FCC id ABO0103T, ABO0104T on the back of it.
1. Look for the programming connector under the dash near the pedals or could be anywhere in the vehicle. You will need to remove the lower driver side dash trim to access it. It's a RED connector with two wires and
may be tapped to the wiring harness that leads up to the system.
2. Jumper the programming connector terminals together. After doing so, your receiver will respond by cycling the doors locks (lock and unlock) within 2 seconds.
3. Press any button on the remote. Door locks will cycle and rear window release will activate which means remote has been programmed.
4. To program another remote just repeat step 3.
5. To exit from programming mode just remove the jumper from the reprogramming connector.