This keyless remote programming instructions work for disc. 88-91 prelude remote with part # 72147-SV5-A02, FCC id KOBUTA1T on the back of it.
so none of the previously programmed remotes will work.
You must program all remotes at this time.
1. Open the driver’s door.
2. Press and hold the driver’s power door lock switch in the UNLOCK position.
3. Within 10 seconds, put the key in the ignition and remove it 5 times, then insert the key and leave it in the ignition. The door locks will cycle which means you've entered programming mode.
4. Press LOCK or UNLOCK button on the remote. Door locks will cycle (except the driver’s) which means the remote has been programmed.
5. To program a second remote repeat the last step for the 2nd/3rd/4th remote.
6. Release the power door lock button on the driver door to exit programming mode.