This keyless remote programming instructions work for 94-95 passport remote with part # 2-91309-401-0, and FCC id G57ITX318 on the back of it.
To clear a lost or stolen transmitter from the system's memory,
program a transmitter four times. This will remove the missing
transmitter from memory, since only four transmitters can be
1. Locate the security system control unit under the driver's seat.
2. Rub your finger over the label on the top of the control unit until you find the depression. Once find it, push your finger through the label to expose the hole underneath. Inside the hole is a square, yellow button; this is the programming button.
4. Press and hold the programming button. Check that the security siren emits four separate chirps followed by a five-chirp burst. This confirms that the system is in programming mode. The siren then emits prompting chirps at 3 second intervals.
5. Release the programming button.
7. To program additional transmitters, wait for another prompting chirp, then press the "LOCK" button. (You can program up to four transmitters per vehicle.)
8. To exit the programming mode, turn the ignition switch ON, then turn it to LOCK.