This keyless remote programming instructions work for CADDY remote with part # 10269729, 10178734, FCC id AB00702T on the back of it.
1. Put the key in the ignition then twist it to ON position.
2. Look in the trunk beneath the rear shelf between where the speakers are mounted. Ground the green single wire VAC connector located at the keyless entry receiver module (see diagram).
3. Wait for door locks to cycle (lock and unlock) which means system has entered programming mode.
4. Press the UNLOCK buttonon remote 1 twice (pause one second between presses).
5. Wait for the door locks to cycle (lock and unlock) by themselves.
6. Repeat step 4 and 5 for remote 2.
7. To exit the programming mode just remove the ground wire from green connector.