This keyless remote programming instructions work for L,U remote with part # MR587983, FCC id OUCG8D-525M-A, and part # G8D-525M-A on the back of it.
how the DLC is tapered on both ends: we will be working on the wider row of cavities (1 through 8 in figure b.).
2. Insert keys in ignition and leave in the OFF position.
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Data Line Connector (DLC) terminal 1 to terminal 4 with a suitable jumper wire (leave the jumper wire connected throughout the
programming procedure). Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. Within 10 seconds after connecting the jumper wire, press the Hazard Switch 6 times. The doors will automatically lock and unlock once indicating that the system is in the programming mode.
5. Press either the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the transmitter to be registered three times within 10 seconds.
Upon successful programming, the door will lock and unlock once.
6. If there is a second transmitter, press the LOCK or UNLOCK button three times within one minute and the
doors will lock and unlock once to confirm successful programming.
7. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.