This keyless remote programming instructions work for 4B L,U,T,P remote with part # 10335582, cars 10335588, aztek 10335582-88, 9364556-4575, FCC id L2C0007T on the back of it.
1. Close all doors.
2. Put the key in ignition and twist it to ON position. (Don't start the engine)
3. Twist the key ignition back to OFF position and remove it.
4. Press and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position and don’t let go of it until step 6.
5. Put the key in the ignition and remove it 3 TIMES then leave the key in the ignition lock cylinder on the 3rd time.
6. Release the door lock switch. Then you'll hear three beeps which means Programming Mode has been activated.
7. Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on the remote until the vehicle beeps twice to verify that the remote has been successfully programmed (this can take approximately 15 seconds).
8. Repeat step 7 to add more or reprogram your existing remotes (a maximum of 4).
11. Remove the key to exit Programming Mode.