This keyless remote programming instructions work for L,U,T, (P ON BACK) remote with part # MR587981, FCC id OUCG8D-525M-A, and part # G8D-525M-A, G8D-525M-A8 on the back of it.
1. You will need to look for the Data Line Connector (DLC) underneath the driver’s side dashboard. DLC is typically located either to the left or the right of the steering column base. Use the figure to the side as a map for your DLC (they usually are not numbered). View in figure b, is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC. Notice how the DLC is tapered on both ends: we will be working on the wider row of cavities (1 through 8 in figure b.).
2. Put the key in the ignition. (Don't twist it)
3. Check if there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 first then connect the terminal 1 and terminal 4 using a jumper wire (leave the jumper wire connected until step 7). NOTE: Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. In 10 seconds, press the Hazard Switch 6 times. The door locks should cycle (lock and unlock) which means you're now in programming mode.
5. Press Lock or Unlock button 3 times within 10 seconds. Door locks will cycle which means the remote has been successfully programmed.
6. To program another remote just press Lock or Unlock button 3 times within 1 minute. Door locks will cycle once it's been programmed.
7. Remove the jumper wire from the terminals and the key from the ignition to exit from programming mode.