This keyless remote programming instructions work for 4B L,U,T,P remote with part # 10335582 cars, 10335588 aztek, 10335582-88, 9364556-4575, and FCC id L2C0007T on the back of it.
2. Insert key in ignition and turn to ON (As far as you can without cranking engine)
3. Turn ignition OFF and remove the key from the ignition.
4. Press and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position and don’t let go until step 8.
6. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder.
9. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the keyless entry transmitter and hold until the vehicle beeps twice to verify that the transmitter has been successfully programmed (this take approximately 15 seconds).
10. Repeat step 9 for each transmitter you want to program including your existing working remotes. You can program up to four remotes.
11. Remove the ignition key in order to exit the Program Mode.