This keyless remote programming instructions work for 4B L,U,T,P remote with part # 10335582 cars, 10335588 aztek, 10335582-88, 9364556-4575 and FCC id L2C0007T on the back of it.
2. Put the key in the ignition and twist it to ON. (Make sure the engine did not start)
3. Turn the key ignition back to OFF and remove it.
4. Press and hold the door lock switch in the UNLOCK position until step 6.
6. Release the door lock switch. Then you'll hear three beeps which means Programming Mode has been activated.
7. Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on the remote until the vehicle beeps twice to verify that the remote has been successfully programmed (this can take approximately 15 seconds).
11. Remove the key to exit Programming Mode.