This keyless remote programming instructions work for used to be 2070, 2220, 2221, 2230, 2231, 2240 remote with part # 15732805, 25656444, 25656445, 25665574, 25665575, 25628814, 25668603, 25678792, FCC id KOBUT1BT and part # D board on the back of it.
2. Insert key in ignition and turn to ON (As far as you can without cranking engine)
3. Turn ignition OFF and remove the key from the ignition.
4. Press and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position and don’t let go until step 6.
6. Release the door lock switch. Then you'll hear three beeps which means Programming Mode has been activated.
7. Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on the remote until the vehicle beeps twice to verify that the remote has been successfully programmed (this can take approximately 15 seconds).
9. Remove the key to exit Programming Mode.