This keyless remote programming instructions work for used to be 2070, 2220, 2221, 2230, 2231, 2240 remote with part # 15732805, 25656444, 25656445, 25665574, 25665575, 25628814, 25668603, 25678792 FCC id KOBUT1BT and part # D board on the back of it.
2. Put the key in the ignition and twist it to ON. (Make sure the engine did not start)
3. Turn the key ignition back to OFF and remove it.
4. Press and hold the door lock switch in the UNLOCK position until step 6.
6. Release the door lock switch. Then you'll hear three beeps which means Programming Mode has been turned ON.
7. Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on the remote until the vehicle beeps twice to verify that the remote has been successfully programmed (this can take approximately 15 seconds).