This keyless remote programming instructions work for VETTE remote with part # 10432147, 19299230, and FCC id ABOO216T, ELVATLB on the back of it.
2. Turn OFF the Radio.
3. Press RESET button in order to clear any warning/notifications on the panel display.
4. Press the OPTIONS button on the DIC several times to scroll through the display options until the instrument panel is blank.
5. Press and hold the RESET button for 2 seconds.
6. FOB TRAINING message will be displayed. Press the RESET Button once. Then a message "HOLD LK + UNLK 1ST FOB" will be displayed.
7. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on the first remote you're programming for about 5 or more seconds. The IPC will indicate when the remote is programmed and when to proceed to next remote. Repeat this for all remotes you wish to use including existing remotes.
8. Remove the key.