This keyless remote programming instructions work for GREY REMOTE remote with part # PT398-07101, 08191-00871, FCC id BAB237131-056, BAB237131-022 on the back of it.
1. Put the key in the ignition and twist it to ON without starting the engine.
2. Press and hold the valet button/switch for 3 seconds (see figure). Use a pencil or any narrow object to poke through the Programming Button access hole.
4. In 5 seconds press the remote TOP or BOTTOM button (either button on your REMOTE CONTROL can be
programmed to operate the system - other button can be programmed to operate a second Toyota vehicle with the same system).
6. Go back to step 2 to program more remotes.
7. Turn the ignition OFF and the system will exit programming mode.