This keyless remote programming instructions work for 3B remote with part # 16245103, trunk 16245105, rear2x 16245100-29, 16207901-5, FCC id AB01502T on the back of it.
1. Make sure the ignition is OFF.
2. Jumper the Programming Connector found on the right hand side of the trunk taped to the warning harness near the antenna mast. It's a plastic connector with one white or black wire leading up to it and unplugged.
3. Connector should have at least one terminal should be ground to the trunk batch or bolt using a jumper wire. Door locks should cycle (lock and unlock) indicating your system is in programming mode.
4. Press and hold lock and unlock button on the remote at the same time for 10 seconds or until you hear the door locks cycle. Remote has been programmed but others are deleted from the memory.
5. Repeat step 3 to reprogram another/existing remotes.
6. Remove the jumper wire once all remotes are programmed. This will turn off the programming mode and permanently save all remote codes in it's memory until you program another remote in the future.