This keyless remote programming instructions work for 2B Clifford remote with part # 00243-16110, FCC id CZ57RRTX3 on the back of it.1. Locate the keyless entry control module just above the fuse panel underneath the driver’s side dash. Locate the black and white wires coming out of the control module. The black and white wires are typically found disconnected. In some cases the black and white wires lead to a valet switch.
2. Turn the ignition on and touch the black wire to the white wire 13 times (or flick the valet switch, if installed, 13 times.)
3. Press button 1 on the remote.
4. Turn the key back to off in ignition. Press button 1 on the remote again. If
the doors automatically lock then unlock continue to the next step, if not,
repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. Turn the key to ON position in the ignition and touch the black wire to the
white wire 14 times (or flick the valet switch, if installed, 14 times.)
6. Press button 2 on the remote.
7. Turn the ignition off. Press button 1. The driver door should unlock (if locked,press button 1 again to unlock.) Then press button 2. All the doors should unlock. If not, repeat steps 5 and 6.
8. Remove the programming switch and leave the white and black wires disconnected.