This keyless remote programming instructions work for (2060) 3B remote with part # 15692636, 15955515, 15955516, 25609144, 25555951, 15692336, 10239647, 25559364, 25609144, 15657587, 15955702, 15725423, new 15731442, FCC id ABO0103T, ABO0104T on the back of it.
1. Start by gaining access to the Data Link Connector (DLC. If usually found under the driver's side dash. Use the diagram for your DLC. The view in the picture is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC.
2. Ground the pin G on the DLC using an electrical wire. After grounding pin G door locks will cycle in a few second (lock and unlock) which means the system has entered programming mode.
3. Press any button on the remote. Door locks will cycle and rear window release will be activated.
4. To add more remote, press any buttons on it as well. Door locks will cycle and rear window release activates.
5. Remove the Gound pin G and your system will exit programming mode.