This keyless remote programming instructions work for 3B remote with part # 88959920, 10205241, 10205239, 10205240, 12522338, 10063533, 10205239, 12522337, 12522339, 12522356, 10097895, 10097894, 10205674, 10092854, 10097894, 10063534, 10178738, FCC id ABO0103T, GQ43VT1, ABO0104T, ABO0116T on the back of it.
1. Ignition OFF.
2. Look for the programming connector found in the drivers side trunk. It is a plastic connector with 2 wires leading to it and unplugged.
3. The Connector has two terminals. Connect the terminals with a suitable jumper wire. The locks will cycle to confirm programming mode. Keep the jumper wire connected.
4. Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote for 10 seconds or until the door locks cycle. Your new remote has been programmed and existing ones are erased from the system's memory.
5. To reprogram another remote including the existing ones just repeat step 3.
6. Once all remotes have been programmed, just remove the jumper wire from the connector and your system will deactivate the programming mode.