This keyless remote programming instructions work for 3B remote with part # 88959920, 10205241, 10205239, 10205240, 12522338, 10063533, 10205239, 12522337, 12522339, 12522356, 10097895, 10097894, 10205674, 10092854, 10097894, 10063534, 10178738, FCC id ABO0103T, GQ43VT1, ABO0104T, ABO0116T on the back of it.
1. Look for the Data Link Connector (DLC) Underneath the drive'r side dashboard. Use diagram for your DLC (they usually aren't letterd). The view in the picture is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC.
2. Ground the pin G on the DLC with suitable electrical wire. Receiver will cycle the door locks (lock and unlock) which means it has entered programming mode.
3. Press any button on the remote. Door locks will cycle and rear window release will be activated.
4. To add more remote, press any buttons on it as well. Door locks will cycle and rear window release activates.
5. Remove the ground applied to pin G of the Data Link Connector (DLC)