This keyless remote programming instructions work for (2060) 3B remote with part # 15692636, 15955515, 15955516, 25609144, 25555951, 15692336, 10239647, 25559364, 25609144, 15657587, 15955702, 15725423, new 15731442, FCC id ABO0103T, ABO0104T on the back of it.
1. Look for the Data Link Connector (DLC) Underneath the drive'r side dashboard. Use diagram for your DLC (they usually aren't letterd). The view in the picture is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC.
2. Ground the pin G on the DLC with suitable electrical wire. Receiver will cycle the door locks (lock and unlock) which means it has entered programming mode.
3. Press any button of the remote. Door locks will cycle and rear window release will be activated.
4. To program another remote just press any buttons on it as well then, doors will cycle and rear window release activates.
5. To turn programming mode off, remove the ground from pin G of the DLC.