This keyless remote programming instructions work for BLACK REMOTE remote with part # PT398-07100, 08191-00870, FCC id BAB237131-022 on the back of it.
1. Put the key in the ignition turn it to ON (Don't start the engine).
2. Press and hold the valet button/switch for 3 seconds (see figure). Use a pencil or any narrow object to poke through the Programming Button access hole. For most vehicles, the receiver is located under either the driver or passenger front seats. On others it is behind the driver’s dash. In the case of some Camry’s, the receiver can be accessed by gently prying out the black faceplate behind the mirror control switch.
4. Within 5 seconds of lighting the status MONITOR LED, press and release the transmitter’s TOP or BOTTOM button (either button on your REMOTE CONTROL can be programmed to operate the system - the other button can be programmed to operate a second Toyota vehicle with the same system).
5. The STATUS MONITOR LED turns off, the Piezo chirper chirps one time, and the exterior lights flash one time. In some cases, the only response is a single horn chirp.
6. Repeat step 2 and 4 to program another remote.
7. To exit programming mode turn the key in the ignition to OFF.