This keyless remote programming instruction works on this remote with part # 28268-ZT04B, 28268-ZE10B, 28268-8S200, 28268-ZB700, 28268-C991A, 28268-C991C, 28268-5Y701, 5931642, PQTDORM14 and FCC id KBRASTU15
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Put the key in the ignition and remove the key six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you do this step successfully. System will not enter programming mode if you do this step too fast or too slow.
3. Put key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, press ANY button on the remote ONCE. Then your Hazard Lamps will flash. Indicating the remote and system is paired.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.