This keyless remote programming instruction works on this remote with part # 28268-ZT03A, 28268-EA000, 28268-EA00A and FCC id CWTWB1U415, CWTWB1U733, CWTWB1U821
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Put the key in the ignition and remove the key six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you do this step successfully. System will not enter programming mode if you do this step too fast or too slow.
3. Put key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, press ANY button on the remote ONCE. Then your Hazard Lamps will flash. Indicating the remote and system is paired.
5. If you want to program another remote, just unlock and lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each you will be programming.
6. Turn your key to the OFF position, remove it from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
If programming was not successful just follow these steps:
1. Verify the key sensor in the ignition cylinder is working by opening the driver door and inserting the key into the ignition. The chime will sound if the sensor is working properly. If the chime does not sound then you need to wiggle the key in the cylinder to see if you can place it in a position where the chime does sound. If you are able to then that is the position you must put the key in when you insert and withdraw 6 times within 10 seconds. If you can’t wiggle into a position where it works then you need to have the sensor replaced before continuing.
2. Make sure the 6 times within 10 seconds requirement is met. The most common problem is doing this step too fast or too slow.
3. If the hazard lights flash with the key sequence but not when the remote button is pressed make sure you are meeting the 5 second timing requirement and that you are pressing the remote button only once for 1 second.
4. Try the procedure with the seat belt on/off with windows closed.