This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 4B remote with part # 8L3Z-15K601-B, 8L3Z-15K601-AA, 8L3T-15K601-AA, F8DB-15K601-AA, 2L3T-15K601-AA, 2L3T-15K601-AB and FCC id GQ43VT11T, CWTWB1U322, CWTWB1U331, CWTWB1U345
1. Put your key in the ignition and turn it from OFF to RUN, up to eight times within 10 seconds, ending in OFF. When the vehicle has successfully entered programming mode, it will lock and then unlock all door locks automatically.
(Please Note: The RUN position is as far as you can turn the key without cranking the engine. If the door locks did not lock and unlock it means you're not in programming mode, try the procedure without doing step 1 and having the driver door closed. If you still can’t get into programming mode after trying this numerous times both ways then you either do not have the factory keyless entry system or it is not functioning properly. In most vehicles you should end in the RUN position and not the OFF position. If you have anti-theft deterrent then before doing this step you should open the driver door and cycle the power door locks twice. So you press LOCK and UNLOCK twice. Step one says to turn from OFF to RUN up to eight times. If the locks cycle before eight times then move onto step 2 immediately. Do not continue cycling the ignition switch.
2. In 10 seconds, press any button on your remote. Then door locks will cycle to confirm that your remote has been programmed. (When the first remote is programmed, all existing remote transmitters are erased.)
3. Do step 2 immediately for each remote that will operate the vehicle including the old ones.
4. If the door locks do not respond for any keyless entry remote transmitter, wait 10 seconds and press the button again.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position or wait up to 30 seconds after step 2, to exit program mode. If a keyless entry remote transmitter has been activated, the vehicle may lock and unlock all doors one last time to confirm.