This keyless remote programming instruction works on this remote with FCC id # KPU41846
2. Close all doors.
3. Open driver side door and leave open.
4. Perform the following steps within 24 seconds:
a. Insert key in ignition
b. Turn key to On and Off
c. Repeat step b two more times
d. Remove key from ignition.
e. Push driver door frame button three times (black rubber button located on driver door frame that tells the vehicle whether of not door is closed, similar to your refrigerator door button)
5. The doors should automatically lock and unlock at this point signaling that the vehicle is now in programming mode. If not, wait 40 seconds and return to Step 4.
6. All transmitters need to be programmed at this time, including the old ones. Push any button on
a transmitter two times. The door lock actuators should lock then unlock or a chime should sound
at this point signaling that the vehicle has accepted the new transmitter code.
a. If there is only one transmitter, press any button on the same transmitter twice until the door lock actuators lock then unlock or a chime sounds. Repeat this step one last time with the same transmitter for a total of three programmings.
b. If there are two transmitters, press any button on the second transmitter twice until the door lock actuators lock then unlock or a chime sounds. Repeat this step one last time with the second transmitter for a total of three programmings.
c. If there are three transmitters, press any button on the second and third transmitters twice (one after another) until the door lock actuators lock then unlock or a chime has sounded for each of the three transmitters.
7. Close the door and test each remote. If one or more remote is not working, repeat the programming procedures.
1. If you do not get into programming mode in step 5 start over from step 1 but do not remove key in step 4d.
2. If you don’t have the driver door frame button then instead of pressing the button just open and close the door three times.