This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 3B remote with FCC id # BAB237131-056
a. Key is out of the ignition
b. Driver door is open (all other doors are closed)
c. Driver door is unlocked (other doors don’t matter).
2. Perform the next two steps within 5 seconds:
a. Insert the key into the ignition (don’t turn it) and pull it out.
b. Insert the key into the ignition (don’t turn it) and pull it out.
3. Perform these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Close then open the driver’s door.
b. Close then open the driver’s door.
c. Insert the key into the ignition (don’t turn it) and pull it out.
4. Within 40 seconds, perform these steps:
a. Close then open the Driver's door twice.
b. Insert the key in the ignition.
c. Close the Driver's door.
d. Turn the key in the ignition to the ON position then turn it back off. (Make sure the engine did not start)
e. Take the key off the ignition.
5. In 3 seconds the door locks will lock and unlock. It means you're now in programming mode. If not, go back to step 1.
6. Now, program your remote and do these steps within 40 seconds.
a. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously and release it.
b. Press and hold the unlock button on your remote for 2 seconds. If the door locks cycles (lock and unlock) once within 3 seconds then you've successfully programmed your remote. If twice, then you need to go back to step a and b.
7. Once you're done, open your door (Driver's door) and do your thing.