This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 3 button remote with FCC id ELVATDD or ELVAT1B
Note: This guide describes the procedures that are used program the remote control for vehicles that are equipped with the dealer or port installed option (PIO), not the factory security installed system.
1. Enter vehicle then close and lock doors with the power door lock switch.
2. Insert the key into the ignition and turn from OFF to ON seven (7) times, ending in OFF, within 10 seconds.
3. Press and HOLD the LOCK button on the first transmitter up to 5 seconds. The system will chime to idicate successful programming.
4. To program additional remotes, repeat step 3 for each subsequent remote.
5. Remove the key from the ignition.
6. Test remote(s) for function.