This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 3 button remote with an FCC id KBRASTU15
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side lock/unlockswitch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. To program your old remote, unlock and lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each you will be programming.
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove it from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door. And you're done.