This keyless remote programming instructions work for remote with part # 15008008, #1 15008009, #2 15051014, FCC id MYT3X6898B on the back of it.
1. Before you start, close all the doors and wait for the dome light to go OFF.
2. Put the key in the ignition. (Don't turn it)
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel until you've reached step 9.
4. Do steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Twist the key in the ignition to ON position (Don't start the engine)
6. Twist the key in the ignition back to OFF.
7. Twist the ignition switch to ON position. (Don't start the engine)
8. Twist the ignition switch back to the OFF.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. Door locks should cycle (lock and unlock)
10. Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK on the remote at the same time until the door locks cycle. Wait up to 30 seconds.
11. To program another remote just go back to step 10.
12. Turn the key in the ignition back to ON position to turn the programming mode OFF.