This keyless remote programming instructions work for small ic chip remote with part # 15042968, FCC id KOBLEAR1XT. on the back of it.
1. Close all the doors and windows, wait for the dome light to go OFF.
2. Put the key in the ignition.
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel until you're instructed to release it in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the key in the ignition to ON position (don't start the engine).
6. Twist the key in the ignition back to OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch back to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The door locks cycle (lock and unlock)
10. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time until the door locks cycle. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. To program another remote just go back and re-do step 10.
12. To turn the programming mode OFF just turn the key in the ignition back to ON position.