This keyless remote programming instructions work for used to be 2070, 2220, 2221, 2230, 2231, 2240 remote with part # 15732805, 25656444, 25656445, 25665574, 25665575, 25628814, 25668603, 25678792 FCC id KOBUT1BT on the back of it.
1. Before you start, close all the doors and wait for the dome light to go OFF.
2. Put the key in the ignition. (Don't turn it)
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on the driver’s door panel until you've reached step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine).
6. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition switch to ON position.
8. Turn the ignition switch back to the OFF position.
9. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The door locks cycle (lock and unlock)
10. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time until the door locks cycle. This step may take up to 30 seconds.
11. To program another remote just go back and re-do step 10.
12. To turn the programming mode OFF just turn the key in the ignition back to ON position.