This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 3 button remote head key.
a. The key is out of the ignition.
b. Driver door is OPEN others are closed.
c. Driver door is unlocked.
2. Put the key in the ignition make sure you didn't start the engine then and pull it out.
3. Do these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Using the power lock/unlock switch on the driver’s door, perform 5 lock/unlock cycles starting with lock. A lock/unlock cycle consists of pressing the power lock switch, followed by pressing the power unlock switch on the driver’s door panel. Use an even pace and try to go relatively fast.
b. Close then open the driver’s door.
4. Do these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Perform 5 lock/unlock cycles again with the switch on the driver’s door starting with lock.
b. Put the key in the ignition cylinder.
c. Turn the ignition to ON position (don't start the engine) then back to OFF.
d. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should cycle automatically which means you're now in programming mode. Go back to Step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point.
6. Do these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote once.
b. Immediately after letting go of the lock and unlock buttons, press the LOCK button. Within 3 seconds, the door locks should cycle (lock then unlock) once Which means the remote has been programmed. If the door locks cycle twice (two lock and unlock cycles), this means your remote has not been programmed successfully. Repeat steps 6a and 6b until the door locks cycle only once.
c. Repeat steps 6a and 6b to program another remote.
7. Close the driver’s door once you're done.