This keyless remote programming instruction works on this 4B remote with FCC id # G57ITX318
1. Look for the security system control unit under the driver seat.
2. Rub your finger on the top of the control unit until you find the depression. Push your finger through the label to expose the hole underneath. Inside the hole is a square yellow button. And that is the programming button.
3. Twist the key in the ignition ON and OFF once.
4. Press and hold the program button. Check the siren if it emits four separate chirps followed by a five-chirp burst to confirm that you are in programming mode.
5. Release the programming button.
6. Press the LOCK button on the remote. Siren will chirp as a confirmation that your remote has been programmed. If you wait more than 30 seconds after the chirp or between chirps of programming more than one remote the system exists programming mode and emits three chirps.
7. To program another remote wait for another prompting chirp then press the LOCK button on the remote.
8. Twist the key in the ignition ON and OFF to turn programming mode OFF.