This keyless remote programming instruction works on this remote with part # 04688527, 04759136AB, 04759136, 04469341 AB, 04469341, with FCC id GQ43VT5, GQ43VT7T
2. Look for the Data Line Connector (DLC) underneath the driver’s side dashboard. DLC is usually located either on the left or right of the steering column base. Use the figure below as a map for your DLC (they usually aren’t numbered). The view in figure b is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC. Notice how the DLC is tapered on both ends: We will be working on the wider row of cavities (1 through 8 in figure b.).
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Data Line Connector (DLC) terminal 1 to terminal 4 with a jumper wire (leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure). Make sure you know which terminals 1 and 4 are.
4. Press any button on the remote to be programmed. The vehicle will respond by cycling the door locks (lock/unlock).
5. If there is another remote, just press any button and the door locks will cycle to confirm it is programmed.
6. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.