This keyless remote programming instruction works on this remote with part # 04688527, 04759136AB, 04759136, 04469341 AB, 04469341, with FCC id GQ43VT5T, GQ43VT7T
2. Locate the Data Line Connector (DLC) underneath the driver’s side dashboard. The DLC is typically located either to the left or the right of the steering column base. Use the figure below as a map for your DLC (they usually aren’t numbered). The view in figure b is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC. Notice how the DLC is tapered on both ends: we will be working on the wider row of cavities (1 through 8 in figure b.).
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the Data Line Connector (DLC) terminal 1 to terminal 4 with a suitable jumper wire (leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure). Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. Press any button on the transmitter to be programmed. The vehicle will respond by locking/unlocking.
5. If there is a second transmitter, press any button and the doors will lock and unlock once to confirm successful programming.
6. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.