This keyless remote programming instructions work for remote with part # 25602667, 68, 69 FCC id ABO0303T, ABO0302T and part # ABO91CH, 25550780, 81, 82 I think this is 2200 too on the back of it.
using on the vehicle. Once you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory.
The other transmitters will not be functional until you program transmitters again.
1. Insert keys in ignition and leave it OFF position.
2. Locate the Data Line Connector (DLC) underneath the driver's side dasboard. Use the figures below as a
map for your DLC (they usually aren't numbered) based on how your DLC is positioned. The view in the
picture below is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC. Notice how the DLC is tapered on both ends: We
will be working on the wider row of cavities (1 through 8 in the figure below).
3. To put the system in programming mode check if there are metal contact pins in terminals 8 and 4 and
connect the Data Line Connector (DLC) terminal 8 to terminal 4 using a jumper wire. Door locks will cycle.
4. Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the door locks cycle (Lock and Unlock). Then release the buttons on the remote.
5. Within one minute, repeat step 4 on the remaining transmitters to be programmed.
6. Remove the jumper wire applied to the DLC (disconnect terminals 8 and 4).
7. test transmitter(s) for function.