This keyless remote programming instructions work for L,U,PSD,PSD,LG,P remote with part # 89742-AE050 FCC id GQ43VT20T.
Things to consider before programming:|
a. No keys in the ignition.
b. Driver door is open and all others are closed.
c. Driver door is unlocked.
2. Perform this step twice in 5 seconds:
a. Insert the key in the ignition and pull it out. (Don't turn it)
3. These steps should be done within 40 seconds:
a. Lock and unlock the Driver's door 5 times using the power lock and unlock switch on the driver’s door.
b. Then close and open the Driver's door.
4. Perform these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Perform 5 lock/unlock cycles again with the switch on the driver’s door starting with lock.
b. Insert the key in the ignition cylinder.
c. Turn the ignition to ON (as far as you can go without cranking your engine) then back to OFF.
d. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should cycle (lock then unlock) automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to Step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point.
6. Within 40 seconds do these steps:
a. Press the lock and unlock buttons on your remote at the same time then release immediately.
b. After doing step (a) press and hold the unlock button on your remote for 2 seconds. The door locks should lock then unlock within 3 seconds indicating that the programming is successful. If the door locks cycle twicem go back to step (a and b) since the system hasn't recognized the remote yet.
7. Close the driver's door.