Friday, August 3, 2018
2004, 2005 TOYOTA CELICA Keyless Remote Programming Instructions
1. Make sure these conditions are followed:
a. No keys in the ignition.
b. Driver's door is open others are closed.
c. Driver's door is unlocked.
2. Do this step twice in 5 seconds:
a. Insert the key in the ignition and pull it out. (Don't turn it)
3. These steps should be done within 40 seconds:
a. Close then open the Driver's door twice.
b. Insert the key in the ignition and pull it out. (Don't turn it)
4. Now, do all these within 40 seconds:
a. Close then open the door twice.
b. Put the key in the ignition.
c. Close the door the again.
d. Turn the key to ON position in the ignition then turn it back OFF. (Again, don't start the engine)
e. Take the key off the ignition.
5. The door locks will cycle (lock and unlock) which means you're in programming mode. If not, then you need to start all over again.
6. Perform these steps within 40 seconds:
a. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the transmitter simultaneously for 1 second.
b. Immediately after releasing the lock and unlock buttons, press the unlock button by itself
and hold for 2 seconds. Within 3 seconds, the door locks should cycle (lock then unlock) once indicating successful programming. If the door locks cycle twice, repeat steps 6a and6b for this remote as it has not been accepted.
7. Open driver’s door.